Materials for roof greening
Bonterra Ibérica provides the materials needed for the complete installation of green roofs in an ecological and self-sufficient way on the rooftops of industrial and other buildings, either new or in transformation.
Roof greening provide new life spaces and provide many possibilities and advantages:
- Utilization of rainwater and irrigation on the rooftop.
- Buffering effect on rainwater runoff on the roofs.
- Remediation of pollution gathered in roofs which gets dissolved and runs into rivers. Absorption by plants of atmospheric dust as a nutrient.
- Sound insulation.
- Heat insulation.
- Permanent protection of the waterproofing layer.
- Increase of green area and biodiversity in cities.
- Gain productive and useful spaces for leisure and recreation.
The materials used for installation of roof greening are:
- Waterproofing protective layer
- Irrigation blanket.
- Drainage layer.
- Filtering layer.
- Special substrate made growing layer.
- Antierosion layer.
- Greenery blanket.